Grand Prix Network is currently seeking distinguished investors to participate in building this unique opportunity in sports investing, franchise ownership, and management. Grand Prix Rugby Owners acquire their major-market teams “all expenses paid”.
Grand Prix’s central “front office” manages and pays for:
- All marketing and public relation matters
- All network, sponsor and licensing contracts
- All venue, event management, ticket and merchandise sales
- All team equipment, supplies, uniforms, insurance, travel
- All team executive, coach, trainer and player salaries and benefits.
Grand Prix Sports Owners enjoy the attributes owning a sports team, including authority regarding:
- Selecting, drafting, trading and releasing all players
- Selecting and hiring team coaches, trainers, and personnel
- Selecting and hiring team executives
- Selecting team colors, logos, branding, and more.